Is your SUV losing the grip on the road? Then, get in the market to get the best tires launched by Nankang that are not only resilient to harsh environmental conditions but provide you with an unbeatable car drive experience.
However, you cannot go buying the Nankang tire just because we convinced you, read on to learn about the state-of-the-art tire services provided by Nankang over half a century; for all the car enthusiasts, Nankang is a one-stop, budget-friendly shop for all your worn-out, dull gray and dry rot tires.
Overview of the Nankang Tires – Things you need to know
A Taiwan-based tire company, Nankang, was founded in 1959. Its tire manufacturing plants in 3 prime locations, including China, now serve almost 80 countries globally.
Now, we are not saying that you should trust Nankang because it has been in the market for so long, but other reasons will urge you to replace even your good-to-go tires with the Nankang tires.
The main emphasis on quality and a seamless customer experience makes Nankang stand apart from the rest. The tires manufactured have excellent durability, resilience, and grip, making every drive an unforgettable yet safe experience.
Supplying tires for various vehicles from minivans to SUVs, light trucks, sedans, minivans, and CUV’s, Nankang has got you covered.
Nankang has multiple models in the market, each better than the last one, and you can always read more on the Nankang tire review, to eradicate all doubts.
Nankang tires have numerous pros that cater to your vehicle’s tires needs.
From being easy to handle to provide a comfortable drive even at the slowest speeds, the engineers at the Nankang Company pay attention to even the minor details while manufacturing the tires.
Things to consider before buying the Nankang tires
Life is too short to drive cars with dull tires!
To land your car with the best Nankang tires, you need to consider a few things about it to know that the design and model are a good fitment for your vehicle.
Because one wrong tire can cost you your life hence, look for the following when buying the Nankang tire.
- Quality: A high-end quality Nankang tire offers a comfortable ride at all speeds and on all roads.
- Handling: Nankang offers accurate and exceptionally responsive control on your vehicle on wet and dry surfaces with its specialized tread designs.
- Specialized range/models: From SUVs to cross overs and minivans or CUV’s, Nankang has a wide array of tire models.
- Fuel efficiency: While the Nankang tire will not burn much fuel, it won’t save it much.
- Durability: The tread-life is excellent given the price Nankang tires are available at. The computer-enhanced tread compounds increase their life on the road.
- Budget-oriented: If you need a premium quality tire without breaking the bank, Nankang tires are your savior!
Nankang’s Most Popular Tire Models
1. Nankang CX668 High-Performance Tire
Suppose you consider buying a tech-savvy, low-cost tire for your coupes and sedans, then Nankang CX668 is your best friend.
Manufactured with a systematic design and four circumferential grooves, CX668 keeps your drive stable and smooth, even on wet surfaces.
Design features and benefits:
- Quality: Quick steering response, adequate braking, and improved hydroplane resistance, CX668 is a great all-touring tire at a low cost.
- Handling: With an all-season, multi-step tread design and four circumferential grooves, Nankang CX668 offers smooth traction on wet and dry surfaces with reduced noise.
- Durability: With a steel-belted construction, CX668 has a great life expectancy.
- Expected Treadwear: Double grooves on the shoulder with a balanced divert force offer a delay and even tread wear.
- Tread warranty: 40000 miles tread warranty.
- Excellent traction and handling on dry or wet surfaces
- Comfortable drive
- Durable tread
- 12-15 sizes with a T or Hi-speed rating
- Computer enhanced reduction in road noises
- Need better performance in winters
Nankang CX668 is a good choice for budget-oriented daily drives.
2. Nankang NS-25 UHP All-Season Radial Tire
Available in fitment sizes ranging from 16 to 24 inches, with an optimized silica tread compound and symmetric tread pattern, Nankang NS-25 UHP was released in 2017 with a more sleek design to adapt better to wet or dry road surfaces.
Design features and benefits:
- Quality: Ultra-high performance tires perfect for H, V, W, and Y-speed ratings.
- Handling: a UHP asymmetrical tread pattern with all-season performance and low noise allows highly responsive control over the vehicle.
- Durability: With the forgiving sidewalls NS-25 UHP tires, they are built to last long.,
- Expected tread wear: NS-25 has a treadwear rating of 500
- Tread Warranty: 50000-mile warranty on H and V-rated treads and 40000-mile warranty on W and Y-rated treads
- High-speed stability
- Responsive handling
- Ample grip
- Reduced tire noise
- Great value for money
- Wet road performance can be more amped up
3. Nankang SP-9 Cross-Sport
Nankang Sp-9 Cross-Sport is one of the best touring tires for SUVs or cross-overs in the market. Its sleek designs maximize its benefits.
Design features and benefits:
- Quality: With its all-season tread pattern, excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces, it is one of the better models with sizes that range from 14-20 inches and available for H, V, W, or Y-speed rating.
- Handling: An optimized sipe design around the tread helps with traction, while the broader grooves evacuate the water, reducing the risk of hydroplaning.
- Durability: With twin steel belts, it has better durability.
- Expected tread wear: Tread’s symmetrical design navigates even wear and delays tread wear.
- Tread Warranty: 50000-mile warranty
- All-season smooth traction
- Computer enhanced tread design to increase comfort and reduce noise
- Durable and resilient
- A bit pricier
Nankang customer reviews
Nankang tire considers its customers as its biggest asset and strives to stay transparent to win customer‘s life-long trust.
Positive experience with Nankang tires:
4.0 out of 5 stars Great drift tire or conservative daily driver tire.
They are not the stickiest tires, though; that is why I like them. They have just enough grip to be safe and efficient, though, loose enough to drift and not spend a ton of money. I had a front set last me almost a year and a half of casual driving after I didn’t compete in my 350z anymore.
Negative experience with Nankang tires:
5.0 out of 5 stars DIRECTIONAL TIRES
Just a warning for those who don’t know. These tires seem good for the price, but these tires are “directional” tires meaning they are meant to be mounted a specific way depending on where the arrow points to.
Our final thoughts on the Nankang tires
Never trust a car with the wrong tires!
Nankang tires offer excellent quality, stability, and durability for your vehicle, from the daily drive to occasional fun trips while not ripping off your pocket.
The Nankang tire review allows you to have in-depth knowledge about the best you can get for your car. So next time, your search will not be difficult because you can get your hands on the best Nankang tires with all the specs and the suitable model with a single click!